Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DIY silverware frames

*UPDATE: I decided the blue was not my favorite nor was the fabric I originally picked out.... This is the revised project!
Now that we are in a bigger place I have all this extra wall space that I need to fill! I wanted to do something on my kitchen wall that was simple but also cute. I decided on this little project.

First off go to DI and pick up three picture frames and Silverware. Then run over to hobby lobby and get a couple pieces of cloth and spray paint! 

I didn't take any step by step pictures and for that I'm sorry but here is a step by step on what to do!
1. Spray paint silverware and picture frames
2. Glue fabric on frame backer
3. Glue silverware on fabric and ......WALLAH 
You have cute little kitchen decorations!
I'm not 100% sold on the blue frame and that plate needs another coat but all in all I like it!
P.S. I had a gross old cookie sheet so after a little spray paint I was able to use it as a magnet board!




1 comment: