Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year for Thanksgiving we went to the Kowalk's house for dinner! They are the wonderful family I lived with before Joel and I got married. Emily Kowalk is a sister from a different mister to me! I sure LOVE that family! We had dinner at 2:00 and then the rest of the night was relaxing, games and more eating! I would say it was one successful Thanksgiving! I sure have a lot to be thankful for! I am one blessed woman!

After dinner I convinced Joel and Emily to go to Target for black Friday. We got there 10 minutes before the doors opened and boy was it PACKED! We weren't going for any of their big ticket items. Just wanted to enjoy the excitement of  the start of Christmas. We didn't find anything but I was just grateful they came along!

No comments:

Post a Comment