Friday, November 30, 2012

2012 Presidential Election

I know this post is a little late but boy was that night an anxious one... It was just a normal day of work, school and nervous butterflies. I wanted Mitt Romney to win more than I can articulate. I was really excited for the change he was going to bring to our country. I, like most people am feed up with Obama's lack of success. I wanted I president who had a plan for our country and followed through...  Joel and I were very anxious and excited about what this election could bring. We did nothing that night except watch the electoral votes come in. I can not begin to describe to you how sick we both felt when they said Obama won for a second term. Joel and I honestly had the BIGGEST pit in our stomachs. We were mad at Americans and the media. For the first times in our life we were nervous for our future and our little family. The lack of hope we felt for our nations future was discouraging. After a good long family prayer we were blessed with a little bit of peace that the future is in the Lord's hands. If we are doing what we know our little family should be doing we will be watched over and protected. We will look to the future with with hope and prosperity and continue to pray for our country's leaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment