Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18

As of today I have been married to this WONDERFUL man for TWO very adventurous years!
We have Traveled to Switzerland, France, Germany, Honduras, The Bahamas, Belize, Mexico, Florida, Georgia, California, Nevada and Colorado. 

 Lived in Washington, Arizona and Utah. Celebrated 4 birthdays each and 4 holiday seasons. 
He proposed to me in Paris while the Eiffel Tower sparkled. 

 We've experienced several different Jobs, 3 moves, 2 funerals and 3 family reunions. We have cried, yelled (only a little) laughed and loved together. 
I can honestly say that the past four years of knowing Joel and two years of being married, have made me a better woman.  
I truly love him and look forward to the next 65 years together full of Love, Laughs, Service, Tears, Children, Grandchildren, great grandchildren, Jobs, Houses, Trips and fun. You truly are my BETTER half Joel!        

No comments:

Post a Comment