Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DIY Tack board

I had an already existing tack board that was very plain Jane that I picked up from a garage sale for $2. I had spray painted it red to go with the other stuff in my kitchen, and there it sat.... When I decided to redo my silverware frames Here I also thought it would be a good idea to spruce this little eye sore up.
It's pretty simple and you most likely don't need a step by step but here you go. 
1. Take apart Board. 
2. Cut the size of fabric you need to wrap around board and glue in back.
3. Iron and glue fabric in place
4. Find cute little embellishes to add to the board
Put it all back together and Wahlaa! You have a fun place to put wedding, Christmas and birth announcements!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Did you mean to write this on my lamp twine post? Georgia is definitely one of our top choices. We will see... How much longer do you guys think you'll be there?

    ReplyDelete